Report your concerns
Tell us if you have concerns
The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business.
More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that our Company is managed in line with our commitment. You can help us achieve this goal. Our Speak Up System provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting potential instances of non-compliance with our Corporate Business Principles.
IMPORTANT: Please note that product or service related concerns should be reported through our contact us form or by calling our consumer services team (Metro Manila: 8898-0061 | Provincial Area: Toll-free 1-800-100 637853).
How to report a concern?
Speak Up System is available any time (24/7, 365 days a year).
1. You can choose to use a web form or or call our toll-free phone number at 1-800-1441-0215, access code 41529, using a PLDT landline with IDD feature only, and leave a message. The handling procedure for both options is the same.
- Via this website
2. In both cases, you will receive an individual case number. Please note the number down and keep it safe.
3. This case number is your personal key to the Speak Up System and to the report you have filed. It allows you to track the progress of your case and to provide additional information. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system.
4. We take all concerns seriously and will take the appropriate action on each report. We will keep you informed on our progress whilst processing your concern.
5. At any time you can go back into the website, and track the progress of your case using your case number.
6. We are committed to improving our Speak Up System and reserve the right to make changes in the future.
What happens after I have sent my report?
Our Compliance professionals will acknowledge receipt of your message. If your initial report does not include enough information / evidence, we will get in touch to ask you to provide more information / evidence.
You will receive an individual case number after filing your report. This number will allow you to track the progress of your report after logging into the Speak Up system. Please follow up your report.
Each report is reviewed carefully. We will open a case if your report includes minimum actionable information and evidence. The investigation will be led by our Market Compliance Officer in the region/country where the incident is said to have taken place.
Reports that contain non-compliance concern allegations on one of the 11 sensitive categories will be escalated to the Group Chief Compliance Officer and to the relevant Zone Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Abuse of Power and/or Mobbing/Bullying
- Antitrust and Fair Dealing
- Bribery and Corruption
- Discrimination and Violence
- Executive board members/senior managers in Switzerland
- Fraud (misappropriation or misconduct on accounting/financial statement)
- Human Rights (Child labor, forced labor and modern slavery)
- Management Committee Members related
- Non-Compliance against WHO Code (International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes)
- Sexual Harassment
4. Confidential investigation
The investigation will be professionally and confidentially handled– we will only involve people who need to be involved. Our Compliance Officers may conduct confidential interviews with employees, contractors or anybody they feel is relevant to the investigation.
As a general practice, it takes around 90 days for an investigation to be concluded and it is possible that a longer period for complex matters may be needed. In any event, timelines established by applicable laws and regulations will be applied and respected.
5. Decision and reply to you
After reviewing all the findings of our investigation, we will decide if a violation has occurred, and take action as appropriate. You will be informed accordingly.
Non-retaliation commitment: Nestlé prohibits retaliation of any type against an employee, individual or entity and will take action accordingly.
In addition, Nestlé also protects the rights of the implicated persons.