Tell us if you have concerns
The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business.
More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that our Company is managed in line with our commitment. You can help us achieve this goal. Our Speak Up System provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting potential instances of non-compliance with our Corporate Business Principles.
IMPORTANT: Please note that product or service related concerns should be reported through our contact us form or by calling our consumer services team (Metro Manila: 8898-0061 | Provincial Area: Toll-free 1-800-100 637853).
How to report a concern?
Speak Up System is available any time (24/7, 365 days a year).
1. You can choose to use a web form or or call our toll-free phone number at 1-800-1441-0215, access code 41529, using a PLDT landline with IDD feature only, and leave a message. The handling procedure for both options is the same.
- Via this website
2. In both cases, you will receive an individual case number. Please note the number down and keep it safe.
3. This case number is your personal key to the Speak Up System and to the report you have filed. It allows you to track the progress of your case and to provide additional information. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system.
4. We take all concerns seriously and will take the appropriate action on each report. We will keep you informed on our progress whilst processing your concern.
5. At any time you can go back into the website, and track the progress of your case using your case number.
6. We are committed to improving our Speak Up System and reserve the right to make changes in the future.